How to reach us
Address and hours of operation
26732 Crown Valley Pkwy Suite 541
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Gabrielle and Jennifer
Hours of operation
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Dr. Taghva specializes in the following services:
Get directions to this location on Google Maps
For step-by-step directions, click the ‘Get directions’ button in the top corner of the map.
We validate parking for all patients of Dr. Taghva. When checking out, please ask Gabrielle for your parking validation sticker.
• Drive southeast on Golden Lantern toward Curacao for approximately 365 ft
• At Curacao make a U-turn
• Turn right on to Paseo de Colinas for 0.9 minutes
• Turn right onto Crown Valley Parkway and drive for 1 minute
• Turn right at Los Altos and drive for approximately 235ft
• Turn right then left again for 140ft and arrive
• Head southwest on Beacon Hill Way and drive towards Parkman Road for 0.3 minutes
• Turn right onto Nigel Road drive for 1.7 minutes
• Turn onto the crown valley parkway using the right 2 lanes, drive for 4 minutes
• Turn right onto Los Altos and drive to cover 250 ft
• Ten right again and drive to cover 150 ft
• Turn left and drive 50 ft to arrive at our office
• Head North for 289 to join Awma Road on your right
• Turn left onto Alicia parkway after 0.1 minutes and drive for 0.2 minutes
• At the 1st cross street, turn right onto Aliso Creek Road and drive for 1.1 minutes
• Turn right onto Moulton Parkway and drive for 2.3 minutes
• Turn right at Los Altos to cover 236 ft
• Turn right again to travel 141 ft and turn left to find our facility
Neurosurgery in Mission Viejo
Neurosurgery is essential for treating a range of conditions related to the nervous system. Like all medical doctors, neurosurgeons receive intensive training during their many years of study. However, unlike neurologists who focus on non-surgical forms of treatments, neurosurgeons are trained with a focus on surgical treatments.
Are you or a loved one possibly in need of neurosurgery? If so, contact our office in Mission Viejo, CA today to book an appointment for an evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment with Dr. Alexander Taghva, MD.
Alexander Taghva, MD, FAANS
Dr. Taghva trained in complex brain and spine surgery tactics during his residency at USC and is fellowship-trained in neuromodulation and functional neurosurgery from Ohio State University. He is seen as a national leader in the field and can often help patients who have not been able to get relief from previous treatments and surgeries.
The doctor has a neurosurgery office in Mission Viejo, CA where patients visit him from all over the country. He offers both advanced surgical options and innovative non-surgical treatments.